Growing Out My Pixie Cut: 2 Months

Saturday, February 28, 2015




Wooow! Would you take a look at that mullet! This is my hair growth progress after 2 months. I honestly didn't feel like my hair grew much at all between 1 month and 2 months, but once I compared the pictures, I could definitely notice a difference. Compared to the 0 months photo, I can tell that my hair has grown a good amount in only 2 months. This past month I stuck to using the same shampoo and conditioner I've been using since growing out my hair (Mane 'N Tail). I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product. I still couldn't tell you whether or not this product is actually helping my hair grow faster, but I can tell you one thing, and that is that this product does not help my curly hair texture at all! My hair never felt soft after washing and conditioning, and it may have made it feel worse if anything. Because of this I feel as though my hair was more unmanageable than usual. Another side note is that this product does not lather well, so it felt as though I had to keep squeezing more product out in order to get it all over my hair. I can't imagine how much would have to be used in order to get it to lather over long hair! This next month I will be using a different shampoo and conditioner and we shall see what happens.

No comments :

Post a Comment