Together Let's...Go Bowling!

Sunday, February 8, 2015




The next thing that Thai and I did together from our "Together Let's..." list was bowling! This was more of a group hangout rather than a "date" because it was for my friend Leslie's 20th birthday. The bowling alley we went to was called Bowlero and it was pretty awesome. The pins had a black light shining above them which made them look as though they were glowing, neon lights lined the lane, there were screens with many different things playing in the background, and the score screen had hilarious clips between each person's turn! Everyone took silly pictures on the score machine and it would use our faces on funny toons. Some of the guys accidentally put female as their gender and that made some clips even more hilarious! I think one of the best parts of the night was when Leslie danced to the Cha Cha Slide and Cupid Shuffle with me (and Thai attempted to dance as well and looked pretty ridiculous). I would like to go with just me and Thai or more of a double date sometime.

No comments :

Post a Comment