Amethyst Pendant Review

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I recently took a Geology class at college and it made me fall in love with crystals, so I just had to get a necklace! A lot of these necklaces are known to have "healing powers" which makes them even more interesting. 


 Amethyst Copper Wrapped Pendant - Etsy - $2.22 

Shipping for this item was $3.00, so the total came out to be $5.22. Not bad! It's exactly what I was looking for. I was personally looking for more of a raw looking crystal pendant rather than those clean cut, clear ones. I didn't want it to look too factory made, I wanted it to be quarter size, and I also wanted it to be a good price. Some of these crystal pendants can cost a lot! This item shipped really quick. I can't remember exactly how long, but I think it took 3-4 days to get to me. Overall I am extremely happy with this!

The only bad thing I'd have to say about this item is about the necklace it came with. It is just one of those cheap black cloth strings with a small chain on the end to adjust the length to where you prefer. I honestly didn't expect it to even come with a necklace, so it's nice that they included it, but one of the chains opened up on just the first day of wearing it! It's a small fix of just fastening the chain back on tighter, but I could have had a lost necklace if I didn't notice it fell off! >.< If you want to buy one of these then I suggest fastening each little chain or buying your own necklace.

The shop's name on Etsy is EarthBeat and they have a lot of different crystal pendants for good prices! I would definitely purchase from this shop again. Here are some pictures of other pendants from the shop.

You can check them out by clicking here!

No comments :

Post a Comment