♡ Three Year Anniversary ♡

Friday, October 3, 2014


October 2nd marked my three year anniversary with my Thai-ty Whities! I couldn't have imagined spending this day any better than the way we did. It wasn't anything extraordinary, but I think that's what made it so amazing. We weren't trying too hard to do something extravagant just because we felt like we had to. We woke up this morning and decided to ditch our plans of giving each other our presents at the restaurant and rather gave it to each other then and there, straight out of bed.

Thai got me a natural opal necklace with a sterling silver chain. I still can't believe how beautiful it is, and the picture honestly doesn't do it justice. In real life it is so stunning, shining multiple green, blue, pink, and yellow hues. It makes me feel as though I have my own little rainbow to carry around with me. It's the perfect size, too, because I have been wanting a small dainty necklace to wear; something that's not too flashy and would go with any outfit. I honestly don't want to take it off. ♡

This was my present to him! He had been telling me that he's wanted a watch for quite some time. I think it looks really nice, and it has a lot of cool features as well! He loves it and says he never wants to take it off.



For dinner we decided to go to Pappasito's Cantina, and it was absolutely delicious! I used to go to
this restaurant with my family a lot when I was little. The only thing I'd have to say that I didn't like so much was how loud it was in there! I understand that restaurants usually have that mumbling/chatter noise from all the conversations happening at once, but this place felt like everyone was screaming at each other! It's quite a popular place, and they rarely see a slow night. This day wasn't even considered a busy night, so I'm glad our anniversary did not fall on a weekend! Because I felt very fabulous, I'm going to post a mirror selfie~


I can't wait for the many more anniversaries to come. ♡


No comments :

Post a Comment